New CEDA download service successfully launched
Posted by: CEDA Helpdesk 1 year, 6 months ago
Yesterday CEDA rolled out a new, improved web download service, paving the way for improved usability of the CEDA Archive: available now at:
The new service combines the strengths of "OPeNDAP technology" and some old familiar CEDA web tools such as multiple downloading tool and NASA Ames plotting.
With the new service users can :
- download batched of files in one go
- plot NASA-Ames formatted data
- Use WGET scripts to bulk download data
- Integrate downloads via the OPeNDAP service into commonly used scripting languages (e.g. IDL, Matlab and Python - more details to come)
- Subset and extract data directly from netCDF files - including getting ASCII output from these subsetting tools.
We hope to continue to develop this service to add further functionality to this new service.
For more information about this service see these following help articles:
CEDA TeamShare on Twitter Share on Facebook