CEDA 2014-15 Annual Report Released
Posted by: CEDA Helpdesk 7 months, 3 weeks ago
CEDA are proud to release our 2014-15 Annual Report covering the varied work undertaken by CEDA to support the work of the atmospheric, climate change, earth observation and near-Earth environment research communities.
- Twenty years of data management in the British Atmospheric Data Centre
- Improving climate risk decisions related to offshore assets
- Major upgrade to JASMIN data analysis infrastructure
- User service updates in a live archive
- CEDA Training Courses
- CHARMe - Linking annotations to Data
Other content covers our usage statistics for both our archive and JASMIN infrastructure, funding and our user support statistics.
You can find this and previous annual reports on the CEDA site on the CEDA Annual Reports page under the About CEDA section.
CEDA TeamShare on Twitter Share on Facebook